Become of a member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (NLNPEA) and help us to prevent elder abuse.
NLNPEA is an integral part of SeniorNL’s efforts to address elder abuse in our province. Membership in NLNPEA is free and open by registration to any individual or organization committed to ending elder abuse in Newfoundland and Labrador. However, the NLNPEA is grateful for any cash or in-kind donations to help ensure the Network’s sustainability.
To become a member please print and fill out the attached membership form and return it the NLNPEA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 709-737-3717 or by mail: c/o SeniorsNL, 243 Topsail Road, Suite 110, St. John's, NL A1E 0G5.
Benefits of NLNPEA membership
Membership benefits – Individual
- Free participation in network meetings (attend in person in St. John’s or via teleconference/webconference from another location in the province)
- Opportunity to network and connect regionally, provincially, and nationally with others working to end elder abuse
- Network e-Bulletins
- Option to register for our ongoing email announcements on elder abuse-related issues and events
- A 15% discount on registration for network conferences and/or other educational events where there is a charge
- Opportunities to provide input on the direction of the network. These may include:
- Voting at the network’s annual meeting
- Sitting on the network’s Steering Committee
- Participating in network committees
- Contributing input on network briefs and submissions
Membership Benefits – Organizational
- Option to assign a representative to the network who is responsible for conveying information to and from member organization and the network.
- Inclusion of organization’s announcements (related to elder abuse issues) in the network’s e-Bulletins and the network’s website
- License to distribute the network’s e-Bulletins and other information through internal communication distribution systems